HR Development Manager Germany (f/m)
Airbus Safran Launchers Ottobrunn
The Airbus Safran Launchers group develops and supplies innovative and competitive solutions for civil and military space launchers, with expertise in all aspects of state-of-the-art propulsion technologies. Airbus Safran Launchers is lead contractor for Europe’s Ariane 5 and Ariane 6 launcher families, responsible for both design and the entire production chain, up to and including marketing by its Arianespace subsidiary, as well as for the missiles of the French oceanic deterrent force. The Airbus Safran Launchers group and its subsidiaries enjoy a global reputation as specialists in the field of equipment and propulsion for space applications, while their expertise also benefits other industrial sectors. The group is a joint venture equally owned by Airbus and Safran, and employs nearly 9,000 highly qualified staff in France and Germany. Its estimated proforma revenues exceed 3 billion euros.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a HR Development Manager Germany (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Safran Launchers in Ottobrunn. The successful applicant will join the Human Resources Development Team.
Tasks & accountabilities
The HR Development Manager (f/m) is coordinating and managing HR Development topics in Germany for 4 sites. The function is building the bridge between the HR Development Corporate functions and the operational HR teams in the region.
The main tasks will include:
- Manage HR Marketing activities in the region
* Develop employer value proposition in cooperation with HR Corporate
* Define and organize specific actions for target groups in the region according to needs
* Manage interface to universities and schools and build up relationships with stakeholders
- Talent Management and knowledge of critical populations in the region in cooperation with HR Business Partners (HRBPs)
* Manage Talent reviews and career aspiration talks
* Identify development actions in alignment with HRBP and management
- Manage internal Mobility network to foster mobility and talent development
- Support Competence Management
- Lead communication campaigns and support the implementation of HR Development policies and processes
- Contribute to Works Council negotiations with regards to Development topics
The position includes regular business trips to several sites in France and Germany.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- Educated to a degree level in arts, business administration or similar
- Experienced as HRBP or in a HR Development function
- Project and change management skills
- Open for new ways of working and collaborative mindset
- Able to manage several interfaces and complexity
- English: Negotiation level / German: Fluent
- International experience (> 6 months)
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus Defence and Space, Other Business
- approx. 6,500
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply for this vacancy at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus-group.com) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.