Internship Tooling Maintenance Engineer
Airbus AOSL Illescas
Airbus is a leading aircraft manufacturer with the most modern and comprehensive family of airliners on the market, ranging in capacity from 100 to more than 500 seats. Airbus champions innovative technologies and offers some of the world’s most fuel efficient and quiet aircraft. Airbus has sold over 13.800 aircraft to more than 360 customers worldwide. Airbus has achieved more than 8,000 deliveries since the first Airbus aircraft entered into service. Headquartered in Toulouse, France.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An excellent opportunity for a Young graduate or last year student to undertake an Internship as a Tooling Maintenance Engineer with Airbus in Illescas.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Within the Jigs & Tools Maintenance area in the <
> Department of the Illescas Factory, and in Coordination with other Departments as Production, Tooling Engineering, Tooling Quality, Manufacturing Engineering, etc.:
- Main Activities:
*To achieve the Best World Class maintenance level for the Jigs & Tools in the factory, and supporting the Illescas organization to increase the Effectiveness of this equipment to the maximum standard levels.
* Deployment of TPM in the jigs & tools of all the production lines in the plant (Legacy, A380 & A350) to strongly decrease Cost of Non Quality in the Elements coming from the tooling.
* Activity participate in Practical Problem Solving initiatives with Manuf Engineering, Tooling Engineering, tooling Quality, etc, being the focal point in tooling Maintenance.
* Contribute to the AOS deployment (FMEA, SMED, TPM, etc.) within the tooling maintenance area.
* Participate in the acceptance of new J&T coming for A350 and the legacy programs
* Participate in the acceptance of the modifications affecting tooling coming from the frame contract.
* Participate in the design and continuous improvement of the Preventive Maintenance Plan of the plant.
* Service QA Control, Including: service audit, correct activities closure, planned corrective/preventive activities follow up, 5S, H&S care.
*Enhance continuous improvements in his/her area special attention on repetitive breakdowns
Young graduate or last year students of Engineering
High level of English is required
High level of Spanish is required
- Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Helicopters, Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 6,900
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.