Working Student (m/f) within Procurement Transparency & Performance: Support Projectmanagement
Airbus Defence & Space Ottobrunn
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The
new division is Europe's number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global
defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for a working student position? Would you like to support the Procurement Transparency & Performance team?
Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us in the Business Support & Strategy department for 15 - 20 hours/week (flexi-time).
Duration: one year
As working student you support the department Procurement Transparency & Performance in working with reporting Systems and databases.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
- Consolidation, Creation and analyzation of KPIs and Business measures (Spend Volumes)
- Working with reporting Systems and databases (Data Warehouse, BI/BW, SAP, etc.)
- Analyzation of data (focus on concepts and strategy) including improvement identification and proposals
- Special ad-hoc analysis for strategic purposes
- Support of the improvement projects Procurement, Supply Chain and Logistics
- Management of procurement master data and processes for suppliers, commodities and purchasing groups
- Creation, maintainance and monitoring of supplier master data according to the approval requirements
- Enrolled student within Information Technology, Information Management, Business Administration or similar field of study
- Notions of Project Management and Business Intelligence
- Good knowledge within MS-Office
- Knowledge within SAP R/3 MM is a plus
- English: fluent
- French, German or Spanish would be a plus
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus Defence and Space, Other Business
- approx. 6,500
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Does this job description fit your objectives and profile? Take the next step in your career and come and join us!
How to apply:
Online via www.jobs.airbusgroup.com
Reference number 10353122
Please provide the following documents: cover letter, C.V., relevant certificates, current certificate of enrolment
You can direct your cover letter to: Mrs. Hansen
Should you have general questions regarding this position you can write an E-Mail to: email@example.com
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.