HV-INTERNSHIP-Central ICT Management Controller (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An internship for a Central ICT Management Controller (h/f) has arisen within Airbus Commercial Aircraft in Blagnac.
You will join the ICT Central Controlling department that is responsible for the central platform in charge of IT management controlling for the entire Airbus Group, its divisions and its subsidiaries.
You will integrate a team of 9 people who pilot and organise finance processes (AOP - scheduling, budget, reporting, forecasting), investments (capex), reporting and planning and internal and external charge back for the entire perimeter. You will also participate in the consolidation project of the Controlling function of the group (Group Integrated Function Controlling).
This internship will start in September 2017 (date subject to some flexibility) and is for a duration of 6 months.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main activities will include:
- Redefining and updating cost distribution keys and automating them (charge back)
- Participating in investment projects (capex)
- Analysing deviations (price effect/volume effect) and preparing reporting
- Contributing to the IT reorganisation workshop (migration of the matrix to the new organisation)
You have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a 4-year degree level (or equivalent) from a business school or university in Economics/Management Control
- Excel: advanced level (pivot tables, databases, ...)
- Knowledge of management controlling, cost transfer mechanisms, hourly rates, controlling databases
- Proficiency with IT tools and interested in digitisation would be a plus
- Functional skills: Ability to take the initiative and to propose innovative solutions, inquisitiveness and good interpersonal skills
- English: advanced level
- French: intermediate level
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 20,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply for this vacancy online at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV and a cover letter in English (if necessary) attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.