Cyber Security PMO Manager (m/f)
Cassidian CyberSecurity Ottobrunn
As the European specialist in cyber security, the mission of Airbus' CyberSecurity business is to protect governments, companies and critical infrastructures from cyber threats. Its trusted, high performance security products and services are able to detect, analyse and counter the most advanced cyber attacks.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
We are currently looking for a PMO Manager (m/f) for Airbus CyberSecurity in Munich/Taufkirchen. Please note: This position can eventually also be located in Friedrichshafen.
Tasks & accountabilities
You will be responsible for driving and owning the following activities:
PMO Management & Support:
- Governance & administrative support
- Schedule Management
- Financial Management: Tracking actual spend and forecasting future costs, adjusting programme forecasts
- Support Risk, Issue and Scope Management and generate regular R&O assessments & management overviews.
- Support Resource Management
- Support Supplier Management
- Supporting the Contract negotiation and signature process
- Ensuring on time, on quality and on cost performance of the projects even in challenging environment; Ability to provide guidance and contentwise support of IT security projects where necessary.
- Bid management including the ability to provide guidance and contentwise work on IT security bids
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a degree level in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent
- In-depth IT-Security and Cybersecurity know-how
- Adequate PMO Experience and strong interest to learn more
- Strong interest in project management and in bid management
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously and work to tight deadlines
- Comfortable with ambiguity and moving deadlines
- Ability to manage a functionally diverse team
- Comfortable with opting in and supporting other colleagues according to business needs
- Willingness to win, optimistic and result oriented acting
- PMI certification or equivalent and/or ITIL (Foundation, Practicioner) are a plus
- Fluent in German and English
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus Defence and Space, Other Business
- approx. 6,500
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply online for this vacancy at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.