Manager Group Employee Programmes and Reinsurance (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Manager Group Employee Programmes and Reinsurance has arisen Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Blagnac. You will join Finance Department.
Airbus Group Insurance Risk Management ("IRM") is an integrated finance function established to proactively and efficiently respond to risks that can be treated by insurance techniques and to capitalise on the specific insurance expertise across the Group. IRM is accordingly responsible for all insurance activities and related protection for the Group and is solely empowered to deal directly with the insurance and re-insurance markets.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- to lead the entire group insurance risk management process
- to initiate, carry out, aggregate and to control the risk identification, evaluation and risk response process throughout Airbus Group
- continuously develop, design and structure efficient and adequate project related insurance solutions considering the individual needs of the divisions
- professional and efficient transfer of insurable risks to protect the assets and liabilities of Airbus Group which includes the entire benchmark and tendering chain
- operative claims management
This role will involve some travel for business (once /month) in Europe and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level in Finance or a related discipline.
- Experience with MS Office
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting tool
- Basic Insurance Knowledge
- Language Skills: negotiation level of English.
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 20,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.