ALT – PROVISIONAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT IN CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An apprenticeship in Provisional Resource Management in Configuration Management (m/f) has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Toulouse.
You will join the Configuration Management community, comprising approximately 1,000 people in various functions (engineering, quality, programme, customer services, etc.) and on various Airbus sites.
This apprenticeship will start in September 2017 (date subject to some flexibility) and is for a duration of 1 or 2 years.
As a member of the team in charge of people development in the configuration management (CM) community, a cross-functional activity ensures the compliance of delivered products towards authorities. You will take part in the implementation and update of the CM Strategic Workforce Plan (SWP).
You will take part in people development in functions that are highly evolving in the context of cross-functional projects, combining a global and strategic vision with a human dimension.
Tasks & accountabilities
The Strategic Workforce Plan (equivalent to the GPEC - Provisional management of employment and skills) involves the identification and analysis of what an organisation needs in terms of resources (qualitatively and quantitatively) in order to implement a business strategy. An initial version of the SWP was published in the spring of 2017. A second version is planned for the end of 2017. The SWP enables the identification of modifications (updates or creations) to be implemented in people development solutions for the CM community.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Defining the CM SWP (version 2), deploying and following up development actions of the community, updating the SWP depending on the revision of the company's strategy.
Organising events and communication actions on the SWP, in particular hosting discussion forums on the social network of the company.
- Contributing to the certification programme of the CM community and other development solutions.
- Being in charge of change and communication management, contributing to the preparation of events for the CM community (CM day, annual conference, CM awards, etc.)
The successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- You are completing a Master's degree or in the final year of a business school. You have knowledge of/or a strong interest and are motivated for HR (people development) and/or topics related to the business plan.
- You have good communication skills (written and spoken). You are able to understand the business strategy, interpret and propose action plans to develop the skills of people.
- You are familiar with digital solutions, in particular social networks.
- International experience would be a plus.
- You have analytical skills.
- Language skills: English: advanced level, French: intermediate level.
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 20,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply for this vacancy online at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV and a cover letter in English (if necessary) attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.