VIE - department of Industrial Means(m/f)
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
The Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) program is an international program sponsored by the French Ministry of Economy, Finance and Employment, open to Airbus to offer young professionals the opportunity to have valuable paid work experience abroad in a technical or business function.
We are looking for highly motivated graduates aged 18 to 28 years, who are citizens of the European Union (all E.U. nationals, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). Candidates meeting these criteria and interested in a VIE, please register before your 28th birthday on the website www.civiweb.com. For graduates who would be interested in a career with Airbus, this could be the start of a rewarding future in a dynamic and forward-thinking sector.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Ubifrance's eligibility criteria. For further information, more details can be found on www.civiweb.com and from www.airbusgroup.com/int/en/people-careers/students-graduates.
Tasks & accountabilities
The department Industrial Means is responsible for:
- Drive the annual Airbus Helicopters Group wide Site Development Plan process
- Conduct quaterly Site Development Plan meetings in Airbus Helicopters with the nominated interfaces in the various directorates for defining the strategic Site Development Plan
- Provide the CAPEX input for the annual OP process for Airbus Helicopters Group
- Create and provide the annual Airbus Helicopters Site Development Plan booklet
- Ensure timely decisions for the Capex needs of requestors
- Support resource planning process for global sites and subsidiaries.
- Conduct data consolidation and analysis using MS SharePoint and MS Excel.
- Process improvement
- Creation of reports in Excel and PowerPoint.
You will be challenged with multi-disciplinary tasks such as:
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- University degree in industrial Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or similar field of study
- Experience in the aerospace & defense industry or relevant governmental and non-governmental organizations would be a plus.
- Very good user knowledge MS Office (Excel, Macro)
- User knowledge in Sharepoint would be a plus
- knowledge in SAP
- Knowledge in operation research (OR) and business intelligence tools would be a plus
- Service mindedness
- English: negotiation level
- German: advanced Level would be a plus
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.
- Airbus Helicopters
- approx. 5,700
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
We are looking for highly motivated graduates who would like to work within a team in a dynamic and forward-thinking sector. Please apply with complete documents (cover letter and C.V. in English, relevant certificates/ letters of reference) by using this e-recruitment tool.
NB: all roles within the Airbus Group are advertised for two weeks to ensure maximum visibility to potential candidates. However, if a successful candidate is found before the advert expires the role will be closed. We would therefore advise any candidate to apply as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.